At the Bottleneck Blues Bar, giant crystal chandeliers dangle from the black ceiling, while across the way, the bar stools and tables are rimmed with bottle caps and one look at the 'junk wall' explains why it's become famous, with its layers of broken plates, dice, ancient LPs, a trombone case and more. But that's so not all. The point here is great entertainment!
• Must be at least 21 to enter.
• Free parking riverside at Ameristar Casino. Valet parking is also available.
• No bottles, cans or coolers.
• No outside food or beverages.
• Smoking is allowed during non-ticketed events, but is prohibited during ticketed events.
• No cameras or sound recording equipment.
• Seating Capacity: 300
November 1 & 2: Fortag
November 8 & 9: Doug Allen Nash
November 15 & 16: Area Code
November 22 & 23: B.B. Secrist
November 29 & 30: Dr. Zarr's Amazing Funk Monster
December 6: Mr. Sipp
December 13 & 14: Fortag
December 20 & 21: Nu Corp
December 28: Eddie Cotton Jr.
Dr. Zarr's Amazing Funk Monster
Tickets $50 plus ticketmaster fees.
Ticket holders will receive 2 free drink tickets, a Midnight Breakfast Buffet coupon, a 25th Anniversary t-shirt and party favors.